Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keepin' Busy!

Wow! The last few days have flown by. Monday night Ben and I went and saw The Reader. It was the only movie nominated for an Oscar we hadn't seen yet. While I think Kate Winslet did a fantastic job I'm still ambivalent about the movie overall. Any thoughts from those of you who have seen it?

I have also created my first two short films (wait for it...) starring the one, the only: PugPuggy! Natch! They are sort-of monologue pieces. They are hilarious and for some reason would not upload to this page... I'll have to figure that out and get them posted somewhere so you can see them.

What the heck happened on The Bachelor? I am thoroughly confused. Please, someone, anyone let me know!!!

Today, day 8, is another busy day with no thoughts of television lingering... Hooray!

Peace out!

No comments: