Friday, March 6, 2009

Warpstar Sexysquad

What the hell?!? Right!?!

Warpstar Sexysquad is a musical theater comedy production that a friend of ours and PugPuggy's trusty pug-sitter, Erin, is in. She invited us to the show and we decided to go, not really knowing what to expect. I thought it was some sci-fi thing that I wouldn't get at all. Instead is was an incredible production of all the sci-fi and not-so sci-fi popular references that you can think of - including an amazing Christian Bale-esque rant - packaged beautifully and hilariously into one of the most entertaining theater productions I've ever been to. And I've been to a lot! I mean a lot, a lot!

If you're an Austin resident you should definitely see it. If you live outside of Austin you should DEMAND that it come to your town!

Bravo Erin! Bravo!

No comments: